A MAGNET EVENT – FOR VISITORS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
The better the quality of visitors, the greater the success rate. If you are interested in latest technologies and developments from cold chain sector and looking for business, then India Cold Chain Show is exactly the right place for you!
It is the most comprehensive gathering for visitors from all parts of the world. What makes this event different from others?
- Global meeting point for entire cold chain and cold supply chain industry.
- High percentage of exhibitors from international and Indian arena.
- The annual conference parallel to the exhibition is the largest conference covering market strategy, latest topics and a technical seminar.
- Extensive opportunities to meet and build contact with long-lasting business effect.
- Explore international pavilions and visit dedicated Cold Supply Chain Zone at the event.
- Attend knowledge share and networking conference– India Cold Chain Conference 2017.
Who can visit?
Professionals and decision makers from:
- Retail Companies
- Processed & Packaged Foods
- Progressive Farmers
- Agro / Horticulture Producers
- Seafood Companies
- Cold Storage Owners
- Cold Chain Consultant
- Dairy Industry
- Shipping Companies
- Transport & Logistic Companies
- Horticulture Department
- Hotel Industry
- Fast Food Chains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Food Grains Exporters & Importers
- Agro & Agriculture Department
- Fisheries Department
- Agro Financing Corporations
Why you must register online today?
We encourage you to register online today to save your time and avoid long queues by collecting your badge at pre- reg counter.
Benefits of registering in advance:
- Once registered online, you don’t need to register again at the exhibition venue.
- You can avoid long queues by collecting your badge at ‘Online-Registered Visitors’ counter.
- You will get a complimentary copy of the exhibition catalogue carrying contact details and company & product profiles of show participants.
- Get discount on conference bookings.
- Subscription to show newsletters and industry update.